We offer a consulting, technical, and investigative services to support the long life of buildings, including:
- Life Cycle Assessment?— Understanding total building costs and their effect on investment. We take an in-depth look at all identified components and provide reasonable longevity estimates that can help with long-term capital improvement planning.
- Thermal Imaging?— Infrared technology is a great tool that can help identify water and air intrusion, deficiencies in windows and potential electrical hazards.
- Ground Penetrating Radar Scanning — Our specially trained personnel and equipment can help identify potential underground issues and help avoid costly mistakes — saving time, money and potentially lives.
- Indoor Air Quality Testing?— Understanding the air quality in a building can help improve occupant comfort and safety. We have the equipment and knowhow to confirm a building is operating as healthy as it was designed to be.
- Building Envelope Testing — Facility longevity can be tied directly to building envelope effectiveness. Proper evaluation of the entire building envelope can help locate deficiencies and confirm how effective the shell is maintaining the internal environment. Tests are performed to ASTM and AAMA guidelines.